ikiwiki is a wiki compiler. It converts wiki pages into html pages suitable for publishing on a website. Unlike many wikis, ikiwiki does not have its own ad-hoc means of storing page history, and instead uses a revision control system such as Subversion.|
* News is a blog (built using ikiwiki) of news items about ikiwiki. It's the best way to find out when there's a new version to Download.
* See Features for a list of ikiwiki's features and plugins for information about its plugins. RoadMap, TODO and bugs might also be of interest.
* Feel free to post your questions and thoughts about ikiwiki to Discussion.
* Setup has a tutorial for setting up ikiwiki, and Usage documents the parameters and usage of the ikiwiki program. There are some examples of things you can do with ikiwiki.
* Security lists potential security problems. ikiwiki is still being developed, and is being written with security as a priority, so don't expect things to stay in this list for long.
* Developers, please document any ikiwiki patches you have in the PatchQueue.
All wikis are supposed to have a SandBox, so this one does too.
ikiwiki is developed by Joey Hess and is FreeSoftware.